Your AAA Insurance Career Journey
Insurance Sales Agents
As a member organization, AAA is committed to providing our members and customers with Value, Safety, and Total Peace of Mind. As an Insurance Sales Agent, you are on the front lines to ensure customers feel valued, and are provided with a unique experience to protect what is important to them. Our AAA Insurance sales agents will begin their journey as an employee of AAA Carolinas with the opportunity of transitioning into owning their own AAA Insurance agency. They will sell personal insurance policies such as Auto, Home and Life and will work as a licensed insurance sales agent with our nearly 2 million AAA Members across the Carolinas, assisting them with their insurance needs.
Key Beneﬁts of Becoming a AAA Insurance Sales Agent
Step 2: Own Your Agency
For those who want to own their own Insurance Agency and partner with one of the nation’s most powerful and trusted brands for more than 100 years, AAA Insurance oﬀers an Insurance Agency Ownership Program unlike any other. Once an agent’s book of business grows to a point of a substantial incoming revenue stream and the agent progresses through the AAA Insurance career path, they will begin to transition to their own AAA Insurance Agency.
AAA Insurance will assist with the site selection for their agency, provide AAA membership density data in the marketplace and assist with furnishings, signage and equipment, along with our powerful brand behind you every step of the way.
Our AAA Insurance agents will enjoy all the beneﬁts of owning their own Insurance Agency without the traditional ﬁnancial struggles and sacriﬁces that many start-up agents or insurance agencies endure during their initial years of operation.
Key Beneﬁts of Becoming a AAA Insurance Agency Owner:
- Continuation of being part of the team and eligible for all incentives that are included for AAA Insurance employees.
- Ability to transfer or sell your agency to approved family member or approved Agent. Rarely offered by the large captive national carriers any longer!
- You may retain revenue stream as long as the Agent is active – hire your team and become the CEO of your agency while working as the known Expert Insurance Professional in your local community.
- Take advantage of no geographic constraints in the Carolinas at this time, open your agency where you like and have as many locations as you can manage.
- AAA Insurance Sales Agent Employees earn on average $50k – $100k+ a year as an employee agent while building their agency ownership book of business. Also, our AAA Insurance Agents receive full AAA Carolinas benefits while working as an employee Agent building their book of business.
- You’ll start by working in one of our highly visible AAA locations that are frequented by our many AAA Members in the Carolinas.
- Guidance as an employee to operate as a business owner of your own AAA Insurance Agency.
- Structured training to assist with the career path program that includes sales training, soft skill development, advanced Insurance designation courses provided and agency operations training.
- While you are building your agency, you will receive competitive compensation, benefits, training, rewards and incentive opportunities.
- Branded office environment – assisting with furnishings, signage and equipment
Take your book of clients with you into your own AAA agency – those clients you have worked with as a career agent
will transition their policies and the established relationships they have with you to your new location!
For questions, please contact joinAAOP@aaacarolinas.com.