This is your quick guide to some of the most popular beneﬁts that AAA membership has to offer. Take advantage of these valuable services and discounts and you'll see how quickly membership pays for itself.
Membership Benefit Categories
AAA's history of service is based upon our world renowned ability to provide assistance to stranded motorists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Towing Service
- Tire Service
- Fuel Delivery Service
- Battery Service
- Lockout & Key Service
- Extrication/Winching Service
- Roadservice Regulatory Information
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Auto/Stereo Theft Protection
- Legal Defense Reimbursement
Actual benefits vary by membership service level. To see a comprehensive list of beneﬁts and regulations, please review our
Comprehensive Membership Guide ( 172KB).
Download the Roadside Assistance App today! Available on the App Store & Google Play.
Travel & Vacation Planning
AAA can help you plan your next vacation whether you choose to travel by land, sea or air; around the globe or around the corner. Stop dreaming and start traveling.
- TourBook® Guides
- TripTik® Routings
- Air Travel
- Disney Vacation Packages
- Land Tours
- Soft Adventure Travel
Call 800-750-5386 or stop by your local AAA branch today.
Discounts & Rewards
There are more than 160,000 places to save using your AAA membership. Whether you're shopping, dining out, traveling or visiting attractions in the Carolinas and throughout the U.S. - your AAA card keeps more money in your pocket.
Find out how fast your Membership pays for itself at AAA Discounts & Rewards..
AAA Car Care In the Carolinas we have 36 AAA Owned Car Care locations that are ready to serve you for your vehicle preventative maintenance or repair needs. Our locations feature internet access, coffee bar and free ride-share options if you do not wish to wait on your vehicle during service. See a breakdown of services and Member benefits below:
- Services: Our locations can handle all of your vehicle maintenance and repair needs including oil changes, brakes, tires, A/C services, alignment and suspension, driveline, timing belts, cooling systems, belts and hoses, electrical systems and more!
- Member Discounts: AAA Members receive a 10% discount on labor capped at $100 and a 2-year/24,000- mile warranty on all repairs – nationwide.
- Full Transparency: All of our locations offer you a free digital vehicle inspection with every service. This inspection includes photos, videos and technician notes regarding your vehicle’s health and it is sent to you via text or email.
Reserve your appointment today either by phone at 844-308-6889 or online at Find A Location
Start saving today with our exclusive online AAA Car Care coupons at AAA Car Care.
Our team of automotive experts can help you find a new or used vehicle, sell your current vehicle and even protect your vehicle from costly repairs. See below for all the benefits of using AAA Auto Buying:
- Car Buying: Looking for a new or used vehicle? We can help find you any make or model you are searching for. Plus, we will deliver your vehicle directly to your home and handle all paperwork from title to tags. Skip the hassle of the dealership with AAA.
- Trade-In: We accept sight unseen trades after an appraisal with customers over the phone. Even if you do not purchase a car from us.
- Extended Warranty: Avoid the high cost of repairs with the AAA Vehicle Extended Warranty. Our warranty includes customized mile and term coverage, zero interest payments and more benefits.
Start your car buying journey today! Give us a call at 800-231-0338
Let us walk you through our comprehensive process at AAA Auto Buying.
When it comes to auto, home and life insurance, there's no better choice than AAA—your trusted companion on the road with a century-long history of protecting the things you cherish. Call for your free evaluation and discover that no matter where you are in life, we have an insurance policy made especially for you.
- Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Business Insurance
Call us at 877-766-6222
Find out how AAA can save you money on your insurance. Get a free quote at AAA Insurance.
Driver Safety and Education
AAA works to educate all drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists on roadway safety. By offering AAA classes, materials and approved driving schools, our goal is to create safer roads in the Carolinas.
- Online and In-person Driver Improvement classes
- School Safety Patrol Program
- AAA Approved Driving Schools
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Mature Motorist Classes
- Driver Safety Products
- Online Fleet Driver Workshops
- Educational Brochures and Materials
Call us at 866-741-6668
Find a AAA-approved driving school near you by visiting AAA Traffic Safety.
AAA APPROVED AUTO REPAIR AND AUTO BODY REPAIR
Our team of automotive experts can help you find a new or used vehicle, sell your current AAA Approved Auto Repair & Body Repair The AAA Approved Auto Repair program was created to provide members with referrals to automotive repair facilities that meet AAA’s stringent standards for technical competence and customer service. These referrals come with the assurance that AAA will arbitrate in the event of a dispute between an Approved Repair facility and a member. AAA benefits include:
- Free Maintenance Inspection: On request, after paying for repair work done by an AAR facility, the member’s vehicle will be inspected at no charge for items that most frequently contribute to roadside breakdowns. A written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs will be provided to the member upon pick up of the vehicle. Note: Auto Body Repair facilities currently do not offer this inspection.
- Written Estimate: Members will receive a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed on the vehicle. The cost of the work performed may not exceed the estimate by more than 10% unless authorized by the member in advance.
- Warranty: Unless specified in writing prior to the start of the work, all repairs (both parts and labor) are guaranteed for a minimum of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. For Auto Body Repair facilities, a lifetime warranty for the owner of the vehicle at time of repair (no mileage stipulation).
- Return of Parts: As evidence of work performed, all replaced parts will be returned to the member, provided that the member requested them at the time the vehicle was delivered for service. Parts that must be returned to the manufacturer under a warranty or exchange program are excluded, but must, on request, be available for inspection when the vehicle is picked up by the member.
- Discounts: Members receive a 10% discount on labor only, capped at $50.00. Shuttle service or affordable rental cars are available. Member discount cannot be combined with additional offers at AAR facilities unless approved by the AAR owner.
- Dispute Resolution: AAA will investigate any dispute between the member and the AAR facility. AAA’s resolution is binding on the facility, but the member is not bound by AAA’s decision and may seek recourse through other avenues.
For service, visit AAA.com/Repair to find your closes AAR facility or call 800-AAA-HELP and the operator will tell you which facility is closest to you. All Approved Repair facilities are monitored continuously to ensure AAA’s standards are met.